TLF may not be able to fund all applicants in a given year. If you are an applicant, please consider also applying to the following alternative sources of funding.
Funding from Texas Law
- Baron & Budd Fellowships
- Whitehurst Public Interest Summer Fellowships
- Rollie White Trust Public Interest Summer Fellowships
- Rapoport Center Summer Human Rights Fellowships
- Texas Law Fellowships
- CSO Study Break Public Service Stipends
Funding Outside Texas Law
- Peggy Browning Fund (deadline was January 13, 2017)
- NLG Hayward Burns Fellowship (deadline was January 9, 2017)
- Equal Justice America Fellowships
- Equal Justice Works: Rural Summer Legal Corps
- Texas Access to Justice Internships
- Look on PSJD for additional summer funding options
*Several of the non-Texas Law scholarships can be added on to any funding you receive from Texas Law programs. Just make sure to ask or check the application guidelines.